Limited Edition SEAFOAM Yeti Tundra 35 Cooler
- Rotomolded polyethylene construction, the same process used to make whitewater kayaks, ensures excellent impact resistance and long-lasting durability
- Extra-thick walls contain proprietary PermaFrost™ insulation that is pressure injected, giving the cooler outstanding resistance to outside temperatures
- YETI coolers are designed to handle extremely low temperatures and are compatible with dry ice; dry ice provides about 3 times the cooling power of regular ice
- Tundra 35 cooler will hold 20 cans and plenty of ice
- Tundra lid seals shut with a freezer-quality gasket around the entire lid to minimize air exchange
The YETI Tundra 35 Cooler is our customers’ top choice because of its versatile 20-can recommended capacity and easy portability. And of course this cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness — made from roto-molded polyethylene, it’s UV resistant, heavily insulated and damn-near indestructible. The durable, marine-grade nylon rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul your Tundra 35 camping cooler on short trips and quick hunting excursions. It’s also great for a day on the lake due to its molded-in tie-down slots and non-slip feet, and will even stand in as a casting platform. Like all YETI Coolers, it’s built to be grizzly proof, making it a must-have cooler on your next overnighter in bear country.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
PRICE INCLUDES EXPEDITED SHIPPING