Patagonia Black Hole Duffel - 60LAdd to Wishlist
A burly workhorse, the 60-liter Patagonia Black Hole duffel hauls and protects your gear with plenty of space for a fun weekend or an extended trip.
- Made from highly weather-resistant 900-denier polyester ripstop with a thermoplastic urethane film laminate and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish; seams are not sealed
- Main compartment has a zippered U-shaped lid with 2 zip mesh pockets underneath
- 1 zippered exterior pocket secures the things you need to access quickly
- Padded base protects contents
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Durable corner daisy chains for lashing on extra gear or tying to a roof rack
- Internal compression
|Gear Capacity (L)||
|Gear Capacity (cu. in.)||
|Number of Exterior Pockets||
25 x 13 x 10 inches
2 lbs. 7 oz.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review