Patagonia Black Hole Duffel - 90LAdd to Wishlist
Schlepping gear is essential for alpine climbers, river guides and weekend warriors. The rugged, 90-liter Patagonia Black Hole duffel is built with burly waterproof fabric to stand up to any abuse.
- Made from highly weather-resistant, 900-denier polyester ripstop with a thermoplastic urethane laminate and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Large opening to main compartment; zippered side pocket; mesh pockets in lid; duffel stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- 4 durable, corner-mounted daisy chains for lashing on extra gear or tying to a roof rack
- Internal compression
|Gear Capacity (L)||
|Gear Capacity (cu. in.)||
|Number of Exterior Pockets||
29 x 15.5 x 11 inches
3 lbs. 2 oz.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review