Patagonia Kids' Refugio Pack 15L
A medium-sized kid’s backpack based on Patagonia's popular Refugio design.
Kids and their belongings scatter like leaves in the wind. Keep them paired together with this versatile, mid-sized kids’ backpack. It has a zippered, clamshell design for easy access to the main compartment and a built-in organizer to hold keys, pencils and lunch money. The padded shoulder straps and back panel soften the weight of heavier loads and reflective panels add visibility. Other features include a mesh water bottle pocket, exterior lash points, an ID label, and an adjustable sternum strap. Made from 450-denier 100% polyester (58% recycled), with a 450-denier 100% polyester (56% recycled) base. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong and light recycled polyester with water-repellent finish
- Main compartment with ID label; inside main pocket organizer; mesh water bottle side pocket
- Exterior lash points and reflective panels
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier recycled polyester plain weave. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 200-denier polyester. Stretch-pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review