A 3-compartment backpack with a padded laptop sleeve, Air Flow mesh back panel and shoulder straps, sternum strap and V-pull compression straps for load management; holds most 15" laptops
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys; interior padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as a hydration bladder holder complete with tube port
- Exterior vertical zippered stash pocket for quick access to essentials; exterior lash points; brushed tricot-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Deluge® DWR Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.