Patagonia Women's Lightweight Snap-T® Hooded Jacket
This fun full-zip hoody, made of lightweight polyester (80-85% recycled) fleece, is durable, easy care, comfortable and warm.
Whether squatting by the side of the road or catching a snooze on the A train, you’ll find a degree of privacy inside the roomy hood of this soft fleece jacket. Made to exceptionally high standards from cozy double-faced 100% polyester fleece, the Snap-T® Jacket has a low-sheared face to trap body heat, dismiss light wind and resist abrasion (solids, 85% recycled; heathers, 80% recycled; prints contain no recycled content). Details: soft spandex trims hood, cuffs and hem. Zippered handwarmers cinch with grosgrain pulls, and chest pocket has classic nylon flap with snap closure. Hip length.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece (80-85% recycled)
- Full-zip jacket with roomy hood trimmed with contrasting spandex trim; center-front Vislon® zipper with contrasting grosgrain zipper pulls
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with contrasting grosgrain zipper pulls
- Left chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- Prints: 7.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided fleece. Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-sided fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) double-sided fleece. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 453 g (16 oz)
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review